Take the challenge if you are someone who wants to learn development proactively.
or high school graduates or higher as of March 1st of 2020.
The need of an innovative education system to operate for potential talent both within South Korea or abroad
in preparation for the 4th industrial revolution.
- An education without professors, textbooks and tuition fees.
Background of promotion
- EPITA (engineering degree) and Epitech (advanced technical training) courses, which are specialized educational institutions in French information engineering, are operated as abbreviated curriculum so that anyone can access them free of charge.
- Education to learn together rather than competition.
Learning how to learn.
- Self-directed learning to solve a given task without instructors or textbooks.
- Laying the foundation to quickly respond and adapt to technological changes.
Cultivation of initiative and spontaneity.
- Study voluntarily and actively through asking online and offline.
- Deviation in learning may occur in case of a passive learner.
- Interaction-based learning model.
- Mutual coaching between preceding and following learners through peer evaluation - focusing on learning effects rather than assessments (the utilization of competency measurement is low).
Cooperation rather than competition.
- Confirming the aptitude and the ability for cooperation, not competition through a selection process (la piscine) held for a month.
Experience in the field environment.
- Borrowing the use of actual development occupations such as source code version management and peer evaluation.
Composed of simple input of personal information, memory test, and logic test, so that anyone around the world can easily apply.
During the intensive training which is held for a month (la piscine), the competency of the trainees will be verified through intensive coding of 10 hours or more a day.
- (Learning contents) Learning shell, terminal, functions, etc. based on C language
- (Personal mission) The difficulty of the level increases as the mission progresses
- (Exam) Proceeding for up to 4 hours with internet blocked at the designated training center
- (Rush) 3~4 aud are randomly assigned as a team to progress with the project
- (Long-term team project) The project is progressed in pairs.
- The final score is drawn by assigning weight to mission and project difficulty, number of retries, and popularity vote among peers.
|Main theme||17 technologies|
* Improvement of developer competency
|Command type programming|
|Object oriented programming|
|Algorithms and Artificial Intelligence|
|Innovative competency||Adaptation & creativity|
* Network & System Administrator Capability
|Network and System Management|
|Parallel (parallel computing)|
Personal Development and Creativity
*Video Game Designer, Web & Multimedia Design Capabilities