a sustainable innovative education system implemented with open source.
PROJECT-X is a system created and used by all members of the ecosystem, including the educational field, and the community.
Existing software training is less predictable from a cost perspective.
Moreover, there is a limitation of scalability as education depends on lectures.
Thus, investment in education is hesitant, or short-term investments are made, and as a result it does not meet the national demand for software manpower.
To address these challenges, the Innovation Academy is preparing for PROJECT-X, an open source-based education system that is predictable, continuous, and can be extended to various fields using experience and data gained from 42 SEOUL and other IT technologies.
Features of the system
- A level-specific adaptive learning management system based on big data
- An online learning community where you can ask anytime.
- "Code review" and a robot adviser that answers questions.
- Field-type learning contents of PBL (Project-Based Learning) method.
- Project matching for competency-based adaptive learning.
- Career development through collaboration with companies.
- Equipped with new technology training courses necessary for future industries such as AI and machine learning.
- Provide SaaS cloud infrastructurefor small educational companies.
We succeed together through creating
and using together..